as i said, the win-lose paradox... that Shinii should not be on our universe!
Printable View
as i said, the win-lose paradox... that Shinii should not be on our universe!
oh boy what a brain teaser [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ok ^^;;
Hail the losing-winner!
Ok, now a tough one: It's Xenogears-related, but you don't even need to play the game to answer it:
What does "Hawwa" mean? From which language is it?
Note to Xeno players: Remember to mark spoilers if you post something spoiling! Thanks ^_^
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 19, 2003 06:42 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
umm ... ... *runs away*
No idea, but probably it is German.
I'm not sure... its probably maybe french or german or somethin.
I know I've heard of a Hawwa Magazine before though.. or was it a Hawwa Newsletter? Something like that..
There are things that is better not be known. Maybe it is one of them... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
you talk just like Melfice... :-P
I dont understand the words that are comin' out of your mouth :-/